Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Honest Company Organic Shave Oil



So it has been a while! It feels good to be back talking about the things I love. So most people who know me know that I have a little obsession with The Honest Company. Now, I am a bit of a freak about what I put on my body as well as what I put it in. So this means I am an even bigger freak when it comes to my daughter Fallon Olivia. I love what Jessica Alba has done for her family, as well as putting her knowledge out there for the rest of us to soak up. I first began using her products around 10 months ago right before I had the little mini. I love that most of the products are certified organic, they are all cruelty free, and not tested on animals. Plus, they are free of harsh chemicals and most are suitable for the use on infants. I currently subscribe to the Essential Bundle and I find it very worth your while. It is a great deal especially if you are new to the company and what to give as many products as you can a try. I highly recommend it. This recent bundle I had ordered the Organic Shave Oil! The product is a little pricey. Especially for how small it is and it is Shave Oil. It is priced at $15.95 for 2.25 oz. Let me just tell you... This is one of the most amazing things I have ever used. The Product suggests rubbing a small amount into palms and massaging over damp skin, allowing to soak it. It has one of the best smells ever. I felt like I was in a spa steam shower. It has a smell similar to eucalyptus and gives off a cooling/tingling feeling. It is totally up to the person if they are into that kind of smell but I definitely am. I love it. I tend to have more of an irritation from saving and my skin is on the dry side of things especially in this cold Chicago weather. After using this product you do not even feel like you need lotion after, it is amazing. The only down fall is that you need to make sure you rinse your razor really well afterward so that it does not get gooped up with oil between the blades. Other than that I will not be using anything else ever. The size does not seem like an issue either, it feels like this will be lasting quite sometime because you do not need that much. They pump feature is also really nice!
Two Thumbs Up! Will use again 

No comments:

Post a Comment