Friday, October 10, 2014

Ready...Set...Go

So I have been really into getting my body back into shape since having little Fallon. So here goes my fitness posts where I will be sharing my workouts of the day! Today I woke up at 6:30 am (Pre-baby waking up at 8:00 am) in order to spend some alone mommy time. This I feel it key to honing in on my fitness journey. I recently have been following Skinny Mom on my instagram and I am in love with this lady! I enjoy her workouts and recipe posts. I am a little bias because I did spend 3 years in the great Cincinnati, OH to bad I found her once I moved back to San Diego. Oh well.

Total time: 45 Mins (I'm getting better haha)

Today's Fit Challenge
30 Reverse Lunges with kick (15 each side)
:60 Butt Kickers
20 Dolphins
:60 High Knees
30 Crunches
:60 Butt Kickers
30 Side Kicks (15 each side)
:60 High Knees
15 Plie Squat Pluses 
------------------------------------------------------
Repeat 3X

All in all this kicked my but but I loved it. Good luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment