Thursday, October 9, 2014

About Me

Hi everybody! Thanks for checking out my blog. I am currently a Stay at Home Mommy who gets to spend hang out with my beautiful daughter everyday! I am really big into cooking and making things myself. Staying healthy is not just a choice it’s a lifestyle. I have a passion for cooking and eating well. I take pride in what I make and enjoy teaching my daughter that cooking can me fun and educational.  
I've been married since mid-2009 and my husband Joe and I welcomed our baby girl Fallon into our lives in March 2014! She loves to help mommy cook, and hangout with her big sister Cali ( Our Black Lab, first baby girl 2010). We currently are fortunate to live in sunny Oceanside, Ca on Camp Pendleton. North San Diego county is like being on vacation everyday. It's Amazing and I love it. Farmers Markets year round! However I did grow in the suburbs of Chicago, IL, so I do know how to appreciate all four seasons.    




No comments:

Post a Comment