Sunday, November 17, 2013

French Quarter New Orleans

New Orleans Trip October 2013 

















We had a lot of fun in New Orleans! The music was amazing and the food was delicious. However I was a little upset that I did not get to try a crawfish boil because they were not in season :( but we did get to eat a giant plate of seafood and boiled potatoes. We walked everywhere and I was exhausted! We ended up with some neat souvenirs to take with us back to San Diego. We purchased a really good cajun cook book so I can try to duplicate the creole recipes that we enjoyed so much. We also got some printed pictures to frame for our kitchen walls that included of course Fleur-de-lis.  I would definitely return not pregnant so that I can enjoy bourbon street a little more :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment